Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Ritz Cheese Crispers - Cheddar

Ritz Cheese Crispers, eh? These are new! But you coulda fooled me, since there's about 10 different Ritz cracker/chip hybrid products in the market. And if I'm being honest, I avoid most of them personally because Ritz makes peanut butter cracker sandwiches (and maybe other scary stuff), and one time they mislabeled the packaging of a PB cracker as cheese, which is terrifying. But these had no allergy warning and just looked like regular crackers, so I dived and/or dove in. And they taste exactly like those cheddar 'Whisps'! Except less greasy, which is good thing. The texture is also more like a crackerchip than a whisp. But the taste is very close, a savory cheese flavor that feels very salty but I guess is just what the essence of cheese tastes like (the sodium on these isn't that high -- like 7%). I like it as a food although I might be a little scared to buy.

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment