Thursday, September 17, 2020

Organic Valley Muenster Cheese Slices

Mmkay, so, even though I have heard sketchy things about Organic Valley's nut allergy contaminations, I also saw that apart from bleu and cream cheese, all their cheese is actually safe. So that's a relief because I love cheese. Mu(e)nster is in my top cheeses, especially in slice form. I mainly used these in pasta, which is a weird usage since they don't sauce particularly well, but it was still good (and I don't have bread right now so what else am I gonna do?). I also made a quesadilla with 1 slice of this heated for like 10 seconds with hot sauce and it was honestly amazing. So I was very happy to have this. I ate them in exactly 5 days, and the package says good for 3-5 days and I didn't die, so that's a success as well. Woo!

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment