Thursday, September 3, 2020

Original Gourmet Lollipops

Original Gourmet Lollopops sound either super fancy or super janky. Luckily I think they're more fancy than janky, even though they're pretty cheap. Most importantly, they're nut free (just may contain coconut). They're also really big and pretty to look at, so I'm a fan overall. The size is actually a little much, so you're not about to have more than one lolly a day, but I like that there are so many (safe) flavors!

Blue Raspberry: Sadly this one didn't live up to my expectation, it was less flavorful than I thought it should be. Just kind of a mild, moist sweet orb. Pretty blue though, but missing that classic BR sweetness. 6/10 

Wild Cherry: Damn, I don't love the flavor of this one either. It's got that instant cherry medicine flavor, which I hate. After a while you get used to it, but I wish it tasted like something else. Luckily it is kind of weak so it's not too terrible. 5/10

Overall
Cost: 6/10 (about 55 cents each in bulk)
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment