Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Pepperidge Farm Goldfish - Cheddar Colors

Goldfish! I like the theme song for Goldfish, it's super catchy and takes me back to childhood. I never really ate these as a kid, but they seem very cute and I like other pepperidge farm things. They're fun to eat because of the adorable fish shape, and they have a light powdering that tastes more like salt than cheese dust but is still satisfying. The colors are cool because they actually taste subtly different -- for instance, the red ones really tasted like beet to me! I'm not sure what the green color is from ("huito") but I'm not allergic to it, apparently. Goldfish crackers seem fairly safe nut-wise: no PB goldfish, which is a blessing, and pepperidge farm is generally safe from peanuts and I ate many of their cookies in the past so their tree nut cleaning must be OK. Good stuff.

Overall
Cost: 7/10
Taste: 6/10


No comments:

Post a Comment