Monday, August 3, 2020

Dove Dark Chocolate Bar

All hail the safe candy bar! Apparently all the "ELZ" Dove chocos are nut-free, which is good to know, even though their labelling seems to be transparent enough. I'm not a huge dark choco fan, but I am a choco fan, so I'll take it. Sadly it's like 110 degrees in my house so I had to put this in the fridge, which was a smart move, but then I was too scared to let it warm up so I just ate it cold and it was too cold. Hard to bite into and couldn't taste it as much. What I did taste was tasty, it comes in like 12(?) little rounded squares smooshed together, like an ol' Symphony bar, so I like that. 220 calories isn't terrible for how much choco this is. I bet it's good with ice cream or cherries or pretzels, so now I'm sad she's gone!

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment