Tuesday, August 18, 2020

A La Mode Speed Bump Ice Cream

I was expecting this to be less enjoyable than the chocolate covered ice cream bars, because I don't really like chocolate ice cream and so without the chocolate what's to like? But actually, and maybe it's partially a texture/comfort thing, I think I liked this pint even better! Definitely liked it more than I like regular ol' chocolate ice cream. And sure, there are tasty chocolate chip/marshmallow mix-ins, but even the ice cream was good. Kind of tasted like the brownie bites in Ben and Jerry's Half Baked (how I loved thee), very rich and cocoa-y. Which I like! I don't VANILLA like it, but I do like it! Interestingly there's a lot more fat in this flavor than in the other flavors, so maybe that's why it tastes so rich, but I'm glad it's that way. I would get this again for sure, maybe even over the pink/blue ones!

Overall
Cost: 3/10 (10$ at Wal-Mart!)
Taste: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment