Sunday, August 2, 2020

2018 Chai de Bordes Bordeaux Rouge

I haven't had red wine in a very long time (just white/rosé), so it was a fun change of pace to have this at first. In fact, I had a really different experience with this on each of the three nights I drank it. The first night it was a fun novelty, and I was pretty into it. The idea of red wine = healthy is also good for my soul. But on the second night, maybe because it was then cold or because I had mild heartburn, it was really difficult to take more than intermittent tiny sips of this. Quite acidic! Then on the third night, it was just a generic wine, not a challenge and not a chug. Just there. So I don't know what to make of this overall, I think I would say it's not a standout, but it might depend on the night.


Overall
Cost: 5/10 (17$)
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment