Friday, July 17, 2020

Vermont Smoke & Cure - Uncured Pepperoni Turkey Sticks

The company is smoke 'n cure...but this is uncured....so I guess it's smoked? Not sure on these technical details, but this is a good tasting meat stick. It's turkey, which seems healthier, and it's got a nice unique flavor -- really tastes like some spicy pepperoni. A good change of pace after the ham flavored sticks. The only concern I have about these is that a lot of reviews on them say that sticks were moldy or went bad or had air in them or weren't sealed properly, and the pics were pretty scary. I didn't have any issues like that, I don't think, but I did have one that tasted a little "off" (and I ate it anyway, lol) so now I'm a bit concerned. But ignoring that and just based on my experience, this company continues to be a hit for me. The nut-free portable protein is great.

Overall
Cost: 5/10 (Almost 30$ for a case, kind of pricy)
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment