Monday, July 20, 2020

Sauder's Cage Free Jumbo Eggs

I am becoming a real egg connoisseur. These eggs are pretty good. They have all the things you want from an egg: no cracks, not poison, no nuts that are involved with them, expiry date on the package, cage-free, taste like egg. They are pretty big too, which I guess is the jumbo part. They had a slightly less plump/bulgy yolk than other eggs did, but this didn't result in any real issues. When scrambled, they didn't taste as good, but I think this is because I am out of butter/margarine. When hard boiled (and not undercooked this time) they were wonderful! And peeled easily, too. Great hard boiled product. I got another carton of these this week and they were in the hot sun for a little too long and I'm not sure if I should eat them, but if I do it will be because they were good before.

Overall
Cost: 6/10 (Less than 3$!)
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment