Friday, July 10, 2020

Prego Traditional Sauce

Alas, this is too much sauce. I think it lasts about a week in the fridge, but this container I got is 15 servings and I am one human girl. I rank waste > overeat in my new covid-body, so I probably won't finish 'er off. But it was decent while it lasted. I was worried because Prego doesn't have a great reputation, this flavor sounds boring, and there's sugar in it and no real veg chunks. But even though all that is true, the taste was OK. It was sweet and a little boring/acidic/unremarkable, and I deeply miss my store-brand mushroom sauce from pre-covid times, but this is definitely tastier than no pasta sauce and it goes nicely with bell pepper. And there are mild occasional tomato(?) pieces mixed it, which are a blessing. Would buy if it were the only option (def better than canned sauce), but prefer other options.

Overall
Cost: 6/10 (About 4.50, but for a huge tub)
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment