Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Miracle Whip

I know there's some Miracle Whip haters out there. Heck, I'm a mild mayo-hater myself. But I grew up with miracle whip (in moderation) and so I really like it where it goes. Here's where it goes: egg salad, deviled eggs, cold turkey sandwiches, sweet bologna sandwiches. I think that's about it. Maybe macaroni or potato salad, but I rarely make those things myself. Anyway, egg salad for me is just a scoop of miracle whip and 2 eggs, and it's great. What else could you want? Of course it's not super healthy, but it adds the perfect flavor to these limited foods. The little zest is so much better than just the tasteless oil blorp that is mayonnaise. I haven't gotten a turkey sub for takeout in a while, but when I do, if they have miracle whip available I like it so much more. For now, the at-home egg-salad has been a great treat for me, since I have tortillas and have gotten eggs in the mail. Praise be to the Miracle whip!

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment