Sunday, July 5, 2020

Reginato Sparkling Rosé of Malbec NV

So this is a sparkling rosé malbec, which tells me I still do not understand wine one bit. But I like rosés because they don't smell as strongly, and a sparkler is always exciting. Actually I hate opening them and I hate the waste they create, but the actual product is more fun. I also had some struggles with this leaking in the fridge, even though I put a cork in tightly to re-seal it. Then I couldn't get the cork out and had to pop it in instead of out. A lot of technical difficulties with this 2nd wine in a long time!! I didn't pound it down but I still had a vommy feeling on the 2nd night with it, but maybe just due to a lack of food/water. So this is the very rare wine that I didn't enjoy more with time. Anyway like I said the bubbles are fun, and the taste was pretty pleasant too - it did taste fruity and sweet and a little bit like the smoothie LaCroix mentioned in the wine mag prose. I can't eat sushi so I paired this with .... taco bell. Quarantine and chill!

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment