Monday, March 23, 2020

Uncle Ben's Ready Rice - Original

One real downside of the sickness quarantine at my boyf's house is that his food situation is not at all what my food situation is. For one thing, he didn't have Normal Ass Uncle Ben's Rice. But when he went to the grocery store he got this nice original rice packet, which is way better than nothing, Plus it takes only 90 seconds to cook and no stovetop. The taste is decent and the texture is a little bit dry, but not bad. The weirdness is that it comes from a plastic packet, so it smells a little "off" and seems unhealthy in a way. But the pluses: convenience, portion control, it is available in the quarantine. I'll eat it again I'm sure.

As for me: still alive, and rejected from urgent care! Hope to catch you tomorrow, alive and well. xoxo

Overall
Cost: 5/10 (everything's expensive these days)
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment