Sunday, March 22, 2020

Pringles Original - lightly salted

Ew, Pringles original? What a disappointment. And only half the salt?! What's the point, I ask you. These are really not great. They taste like cat litter, like Lay's does. And hey, my previous Pringle review says that too! Vindication! But there's nothing to cover up the bad taste here, which is sad. The can is fun, the shape and texture are fun, but the taste is truly bad.

In personal news, I'm still alive, still hurting, still quarantined! Also, my grandma is really sick and I can't go see her or even see my parents. Times are dark right now, which is why I'm whining in my food blog about my personal life. Sorry, Pringles fans. Hope to check in with another disappointing food review soon, because that'll mean I'm hanging in there. Hope you are too. xoxoxo

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment