Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Lucky Charms cereal

To be honest, I don't think the version I ate actually was the "THREE NEW UNICORNS" one! I just like that because Nicole from Big Brother mentioned it very happily once and that makes me think of better times. Big Brother is cancelled now from virus, and basically so am I and so is my diet. I probably shouldn't eat Lucky Charms because it's got mad sugar in it. But anyway, it tastes good, sweet and unique. The oat flavor isn't as good as a wheat or rice cereal, in my opinion, but I guess it's good that it is gluten free for some unfortunate kiddos (some AU version of me, I guess). Marshmallows are always fun. It does get pretty soggy, unlike Kix in my opinion, and the individual pieces feel too small or insubstantial for my liking. It's fine but not as good/fun as it seems, is my opinion. Certainly better than nothing and at least they put some vitamins in it.

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment