Friday, March 27, 2020

Dunkin' Dark Roast K-Cups

Ah, sweet coffee, hallowed be thy name. I am out of coffee. These k-cups were my last coffees, and now they are gone. I guess I've weaned myself from coffee now, which is good. But it's not good because I have very little food, am about to be totally alone, unable to care for my family, and I am still sick with weird chest pain and throat weirdness and life is bad!!!! But Dunkin' would make it a tiny bit better. They should close all their stores and move to a massive online shipping empire so I could get some g-dang coffee, since all websites are sold out for months right now.

Anyway, this was fine. It doesn't really taste like Dunkin, but it does taste like hot coffee water. No weird undertastes, just coffee. Good with a little milk. Does the job. Nice, good Dunkin.

Overall
Cost: 5/10 (about 1$ per cup, which seems high TBH)
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment