Saturday, March 28, 2020

Dunkin' Original Roast K-Cups

OK, so my cofe crisis may have seemed a bit overblown, as I got these original blend k-cups in the mail today. (They're still available as an 88(!!) pack on amazon for about 50 bucks, ha ha). Now that I've had one, I'm asking myself if coffee is making my lungs worse, because my breathing feels more....wet? raspy? ?? But hey, Dr. Dunkin wouldn't do me wrong, right?

Flavor-wise, this is probably just a force of habit but this wasn't as tasty as the dark roast I'm used to. Still, I was grateful to have this nice hot coffee water, and although it was a little weaker/watery-er (no surprise I guess), it was still sufficient coffee drink and not having any bad taste, just perhaps not as much of a good taste. But after I drink ~50 of these bad boys, who knows what I'll be saying. Hope I make it to drinking 50 of these!

Love to all.

Overall
Cost: 6/10 (Less than 1$/cup, I'll take it)
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment