Thursday, March 8, 2018

Tiger Tail Classic Mustard

This is mustard, what more can I say? Compared to French's standard yellow mustard, this is a bit more bitter/tangy/vinegary. Compared to a stadium mustard or some sort of spicy brown mustard, this is less sweet and less spicy too.

Honestly it's not that flavorful or exciting for a mustard, but it's serviceable for your general mustard needs. I haven't tried it with a nice ham sandwich though, so I'm hoping that can really bring out the joy. So far I've had it with hot dogs, which is not the best since those are really ketchup vessels anyway, let's be serious. I'm also mighty curious about their other varieties besides the "01 classic", maybe those would be more up my alley.


Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment