Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Marie Callender's Roasted Turkey Breast & Stuffing

Another shameful frozen meal night for this girl! Luckily, there were only 290 calories in here (although the website version says 320 -- did I buy an old package?), so I don't feel too guilty. It was also surprisingly filling for such a low calorie count; nice work MC. On the downside, this meal made me a little itchy like it had secret soy protein in it -- maybe in the meat or gravy? Not sure what set it off but it was real. Ignoring that, the taste was OK but not amazing. There was hardly any stuffing, but the stuffing was good, and the veggies I just mixed in with everything else, and the gravy made them good. The potatoes were warm and nice and milky. The turkey was not great, because it was itchy making and also there wasn't enough of it! Ha, ha, classic me. But really though.

Overall
Cost: 7/10 (2.50 on sale)
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment