Monday, March 12, 2018

Marie Callender's Fettuccini with Chicken & Broccoli

Sure, everybody loves chicken broccoli alfredo, a dish it's hard to ruin. But for 500 cals, this better be good. And it didn't quite live up to my hopes. The noodles were very soggy and there wasn't enough broccoli. A good amount of chicken and noodle though. Plenty of sauce. The sauce was more creamy/milky than cheesy (which I guess the name doesn't actually mention cheese, but I want some cheese, man!), and it definitely tasted artificial/like a frozen meal. This was fine, and sadly one of the better Marie Callender's meals I've had, but it's far from the best frozen alfredos I've had. Would only get in a sale/desperation situation.

Overall
Cost: 7/10 (on sale for 2.50)
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment