Friday, February 4, 2011

Lean Cuisine - Chicken Chow Mein

I don't know exactly how "chow mein"y this is -- there aren't any noodles in it -- but since I love chinese food, I take all the non-allergenic opportunities I can to sample it, even if it's a laughable imitation.
Anyway, this is a pretty small dinner for hungry people like myself, but I guess that's the point, isn't it? And for a healthy meal, it tastes pretty good. Not too flavorful, but it's not completely bland. There's a fair amount of chicken per rice and the sauce is pretty good. The vegetables are good as well - I like the carrots and waterchestnuts. No mushroom or bamboo though! I buy this pretty often, so I'd recommend it!

Cost: 6/10
Rating: 7/10

Laura says: "I don't like vegetables". Thanks, Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment