Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Domino's Pizza (& wings)

Domino's is a good nut-free option, since their only nut product is the chocolate lava cake, a simple "may-contain"! So, over the weekend, Laura and I ordered a regular pepperoni pizza, a thin crust mushroom & half-tomato pizza, wings, and salads. The online ordering system is pretty neat, and you can even track your order being made (and delivered, if you choose). Pretty cool.

Their new pizza recipe (new being post-2009, I think) seems to be basically "more seasoning and butter", but it's pretty delicious. Plus, it's still not quite as oily and bad-for-you feeling as Pizza Hut's pan pizza. The pepperoni, mushroom and tomato were all generous and tasty, and the salads were large and fresh too. The BBQ wings are moist and pretty good (but nothing amazing), and the mild buffalo wings are completely unseasoned and not very interesting! We still have to try the hot ones. Anyway, all in all I had a good meal and I'll definitely order Domino's again, so two thumbs up! I didn't even have a terrible stomach ache afterwards.

Overall:
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 7/10

Laura says "I'm not saying I want Domino's, but do you want to order Dominos later???????" aka 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment