Sunday, August 13, 2023

Lifesavers Mints - Wint O Green

These are a classic, even though it looks like they contain some nasty fake sugars (now?). They're grandfathered in, and I haven't had any issues as long as I don't eat them like candy! These are a tasty mint. I like that they are individually wrapped and that they have a strong mint flavor, but you can chew them if you're about to interact with the people who you were eating a mint for in the first place. I bought a roll from a vending machine that was 2 years expired, ate one, and then bought a fresh bag to have around since I obviously need mints in my life. The store didn't have, like, single serve candy/gum/mints anywhere since they moved to self-checkout, which is weird and bad and confusing. Classic Acme. Anyway, these are fine as a replacement, I just have a whole lot of them! And they do have a strong smell, so it's best to keep them somewhere that a mint smell won't become a problem (I am still waiting to find that place in my house/car/office). 

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment