Friday, August 11, 2023

Celeste Zesty 4 Cheese Pizza for One

Ooohhh Mama Celeste, something changed within you...something is not the same. Apparently this happened back in 2018 (which is probably why I haven't bought one of these since then) but I totally forgot that they got rid of the heating circle and changed the cooking instructions. The result is a totally not crispy crust, but not soft either, just styrofoamy. It's very much like eating one big, flat, bagel bite. Which is OK, but not what I prefer given how Celeste used to be (tasty!!). The cheese also has "fake cheese" as the first ingredient (which is like, potato flakes, water, oil?) and you can kinda tell the cheese isn't fully real cheese. The zest seems to be mostly oregano on top, maybe some pepper or onion/garlic, but nothing super strong. This was on sale, which is good because otherwise I'd have been disappointed. As it is, I just yearn for the old days.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment