Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Sour Dots

This is a good candy! Nut free, of course, but also tasty and fun. There are 5 flavors, but weirdly they aren't the same 5 as regular dots. I think my ranking goes:

Lemon: These are best. They are the same lemon as regular, with a sour coating, and it makes them taste like lemon wedges or chuckles. Good!

Red: Cherry? These are also the same as regular, decent, but actually I may prefer basic red to sour red.

Green: These are apple, which is a change from the OG lime. And a sad change, because sour lime would probably be amazing, much like the lemon. But it is still pretty good, nice sour apple chew.

Orange: These are the same as original, but not my top either way. Fine basic candy.

Grape: These are new and weird therefore. Definitely grapey, and the most unique of the flavors -- like a Welch's gummy. I just don't like grape flavored things much, but if you do, you'll probably enjoy it.

Overall, all are solid. Would cut my tongue up on these bad boys again!

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment