Sunday, December 11, 2022

Doritos minis - Cool Ranch

Oh, blog. I'm still sick, but now I'm also on antibiotics that are making me sick in a different way (stomach-wise). I see now why some people don't take their full course because 9 more days of this is horrifying (although of course I will finish it, I am a good human). Anyway, hopefully I'll get better soon! Before that, I had these doritos in a can. The can is cute. I like pringles mainly for the style points, so this is the same way. I don't like Doritos when big, and I sure don't like "cool ranch" (what a horrible flavor). But actually these are fine. I don't really "get it", since they're mostly broken into tiny pieces in the can and very hard to reach in there and pull out some chip bits, but they taste like a salty snack and are cute little things. So I like it but I wouldn't ever buy it again. But it's cute. I want more food in tall cans! 

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment