Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Snack Pack Milk Chocolate/Chocolate Fudge & Milk Chocolate Pudding Cups

I bought this for the purpose of putting a pill in it, so they're a bit tainted. It did cover up the taste of the pill pretty well, to be fair, but the texture and experience of pill-taking was so awful that it's put me off a bit when eating these straight. On the plus side, they're quite cheap, shelf-stable (I guess that's a plus?!) and no nuts on the label. The two chocolate flavors in this pack honestly tasted the same. I think maybe the non-fudge (lighter) one is actually a bit better/creamier? These do have milk in but they also taste pretty "artificial", although I guess it's basically just milk and sugar and chocolate flavor. Nevertheless, I don't foresee me getting these as a normal treat, although they aren't bad, just very average.

Overall
Cost: 7/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment