Monday, November 23, 2020

Tropical Skittles

Skittles are a classic, but tropical skittles could go either way in theory - the blue makes it look fun, but "tropical" often means Weird Coconut flavor, so you never know. Luckily, these were overall pretty nice. There's 5 distinct flavors in the mix:

Yellow - This tastes exactly like a banana runt. So, I love it. 8/10
Green - This is more Lime than Kiwi, it basically tastes like the normal green skittle. I like it. 7/10
Pink - At first bite this was bad and tasted like cough drops, but then it pivoted to tasting a lot like the pink runt! Confusing. I think I miss Runts. 6/10
Orange - This was pretty neutral, much like the normal orange skittle. 6/10
Blue - This is the weirdest one in the mix. I guess it's kind of pina colada-y, but the passionfruit part of it is bad.  5/10

A lot of flavor overlap with the Tropical Starburst, which were also overall pretty nice.

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment