Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Norr Organic Probiotic Skyr - Plain Whole Milk

Aw yeah, dairy 4 me. I got this in my produce box, but it hasn't been back since, which is sad because it is dairy 4 me. The best part is that it's nut free, confirmed via email with the company. So any of their flavors would be safe to try, if I could get my hands on them! That's very exciting and puts this above Organic Valley Cheesers in my ranking, even though cheese is objectively more delicious than skyr. Skyr is basically Greek Yogurt, btw, it's just Icelandic and therefore much cooler. Honestly I wouldn't be able to tell the difference though, I think. This is perhaps thicker. It's very thick, creamy, and filling. Without any added flavor, it's a little bit of a slog to eat, like porridge or oats, but I like that. It's good to have protein and calcium (if only it had Vitamin D, too!!), and nice to have around. I added a little cranberry sauce to it one time and that was fun.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment