Thursday, November 12, 2020

Organic Valley Provolone Deli Slices

Mm, cheese. I just saw on their website they have a blanket "produced in a nut faculty" disclaimer, which is annoying to have online and not on products. Massive stress sigh. Anyway, I ate this. It's cheese and slices and I like that. My primary use for cheese was to put in a quesadilla, but this wasn't as good as munster for that, at all. It had a weird "deli" taste, like Swiss cheese-ish, so it's probably suited best for a cold sandwich. But I have only tortilla, so it's quesadillas for me anyway. It was still workable, but a little funky. Stringy like a mozz stick also. Tastes fine with cooked kale, too.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10
Annoyance at the company for their dumb allergy BS: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment