Friday, November 20, 2020

Oreo Thins

Let me be very clear: I'd rather have Oreo Thicks. I got this as a free sample, and my particular little packet tasted kind of "off" to me -- chemically? Like a weird flavor. But it might just be a fluke, I'll have to try more to know. Anyway, these have a thinner cookie and a thinner coating of frosting. I assume the actual contents are the same as Oreo Standard, just thinner, but it didn't taste the same, which is weird. Maybe that's down to the proportion? But if it is, I don't like it. Regular Oreos are just much better. This tasted like a weird fake-sugar cookie or something. Sorry Oreo! Allergy-wise I was scared but it looks like there are no nut-flavor Oreo thins out right now, at least, so that's comforting(ish).

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment