Sunday, June 2, 2019

Enjoy Life Breakfast Ovals - Berry Medley

I ended up eating this a month past the "best by" date, but it was still good. This is just one big oval, which surprised me since their cookies are so small, and since the packaging says "ovalS". But it was very thick, and pretty moist. The taste was oaty and fairly sweet, with only light berry notes. I enjoyed it even though the oat bits, which are sizeable, reminded me a bit of almond slivers or some other spooky nut or seed, which weirds me out, but I know it's totally safe so I didn't feel itchy or panicky or anything. Anyway, this is a filling snack. It wasn't as crunchy as the banana one. I think I liked the flavor of the banana one more, but this was still pleasant and I'd get it again.


Overall
Cost: 4/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment