Monday, March 11, 2019

In-N-Out Burger

What the heck!? An In-N-Out in Texas? I was shocked to see this, because when I was in college in LA I thought In-N-Out was a strictly California thing. I guess they randomly expanded to Texas (I wish Yoshinoya could too)! Anyway, I like this place not just because of the hype but because it's a solid burger, really tasty, and the menu is so so limited that I'll never have allergy concerns. Only burger, burger with cheese, and fries/milkshakes (Vanilla Chocolate and Strawberry) are available, which is just perfect for me. I enjoyed Cheeseburger, which had a nice crispy bun and was juicy  but not too comically huge like some burgers. A great product. The fries were fine, but I'm not much of a fry girl myself.

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment