Monday, August 20, 2012

Healthy Choice Chicken Romano Fresca

Laura says:

The Healthy Choice meals are, I think, some of the least expensive in the frozen meal section and I had some really good luck once with a barbeque steaming tray Healthy Choice meal that I barely remember except that I remember it being one of the best frozen meals I've ever had. This one has broccoli and chicken in it, both of which I'm a big fan of so I was pretty excited for it. But I have to say, I didn't really like this meal. I didn't finish it and left most of the peppers and noodles, as well as the whitish, very thin gravy. I'm just not a fan of the overall taste even if I like the elements (besides the gravy) individually. There is a good amount of broccoli, peppers, and chicken, but it's the flavoring in the gravy that ruins it for me.  3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment