Sunday, August 12, 2012

Back to Nature Apple Blueberry Granola

This is OK. Basically, I was shocked to see a granola that I wasn't allergic to, so I bought it! And I do like fruit, so it seemed like a good call. however, I don't like it nearly as much as Quaker Granola (probably because it has less sugar, heh heh). It's also very hard to bite into. The taste is good; it is definitely fruity, but more apple than blueberry. The blueberries are just these hollow little dry berry-looking shells, which is unpleasant. It's definitely filling and a decent snack for allergy-havers though! They have a pecan flavor, but no peanut as far as I can tell. And they do have allergy warnings on their other products, but not this one. So I felt pretty safe with it.

Overall
Cost: 3/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment