Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Chipotle


If you don't like Chipotle, I don't know what to tell you!! Even my non-allergy-having peers like it fairly well. True, there isn't much variety on the menu, but it just tastes good. They also don't have any nuts there! I like the bowl or the soft tacos best. Anyway, it's just the right size to fill me up and it's also not too cheesy (if you don't get cheese, I mean) or greasy or anything fast-foody. So I enjoy it very much!

 My order is variable depending on if I'm paying or not (ha ha); if I'm not then I get steak, guac, brown rice, mild salsa, corn, and lettuce, and if I am then I drop the guac and switch chicken for steak. ;D

New Queso Blanco: OK, as you may know, the original queso at Chipotle was freakin' disgusting -- gritty and not creamy or spicy or wet or anything good at all. (My boyf inexplicably likes it but he is strange.) But they changed it to new queso blanco! Wow! Exciting! Well, bad news: it also is disgusting. Still gritty, not wet, not even spicy, and to be honest I was questioning if they even changed it at all even though they had it on the ads and receipt. Didn't even look "blanco"!! Ugh, why, chipotle? 4/10

Overall
Taste: 8/10
Cost: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment