Friday, September 22, 2023

Willy Wonka Froot Loops (with berry-licious magic milk!)

Wait, these are spelled frOOt loops? I'm mandala-effecting myself here, because I thought that's what I thought, but was wrong. But I was...right? Yikes. This really is magic milk. OK, so, I like plain froot loops, but these are weird. The look is bad: they look like they have specks of dirt, bugs, or, charitably, poppy seeds in them. The smell is not promising: they smell like berry or bubblegum medicine. Not the horrible medicine, the tasty medicine, but still - medicine. And finally, the taste is basically froot loops proper but with some strong blueberry-muffin flavor added in. It isn't as bad as the look and smell made me fear, but it isn't an upgrade on the OG by any means. The milk was fine, but it wasn't particularly colored or special. Do better, Willy!

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10


No comments:

Post a Comment