Wednesday, September 13, 2023

2022 Copper Valley Chardonnay

Oh, blog. It's been a rough one. With every good news (the roads are now open as the convict is caught!), comes some bad (lightning struck my house and my fridge is broken and I can't lift it and my parents are on vacay and I have no friends and all my food went bad and I had just started hoarding food again and it was a big mistake!!!!!). So this wine had to be drunk immediately. It's pretty good. Sweet, but not too fruity. It reminded me a little of a boxed wine, which I don't hate at all. 

The cobb salad that I bought all the ingredients for was a little bit imperfect, since I didn't want to risk the already-warmed chicken, cheese, or eggs. But even with that, the dressing didn't wow me, especially for the amount of work! So I'm OK with not getting the real deal. Obviously corn, baco, avo, tomato are tasty, but we already knew this. Sorry, wine -- you deserved better, but it's just not in the cards right now.

Overall
Cost: 5/10 [15$]
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment