Monday, September 25, 2023

Mrs Butterworth's EPIC S'mores Pancake Kit

Whew. This makes quite a lot of pancakes -- it says 17, but I think I got like 14 out of mine. It's easy to make though, you only need water and cooking spray (I used a wee bit of canola oil). The taste is better than I thought, but not my favorite -- it's a sweet, cakey graham flavored pancake, and the choco and marshmallow frosting make it mostly a fudgey flavored pancake, which is tasty (and filling, and a lot of calories) but I think I prefer the butter/syrup/plain pancake vibe. Still, not terrible, and would feed like 5 people at once if you wanted (or me for a few days). Not sure if they give you enough sauces for the amount of pancakes, but we'll see. 

Overall
Cost: 4/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment