Saturday, June 3, 2023

Jolly Rancher Hard Candy - Fruity 2 in 1

Some of my best friends are Fruity 2 in 1s. This is cute, but kind of a weird choice for JR, since it's literally just the existing flavors smooshed together (plus orange?). And one of the flavors in each pairing completely overpowers the other. In order of my preference, there's:

Orange/Cherry: Here, orange is overwhelming, which is too bad because cherry is my favorite normal rancher. It's still the best combo, though. The orange tastes exactly like an orange popsicle does. 

Grape/Apple: Here, grape is overwhelming. I like it OK.

Watermelon/Blue Raspberry: Here, watermelon is overwhelming, which is less tasty than blue raspberry, so that's a shame.

On the whole, they all are tasty, although I was a little scared I'd choke on them, lol. Still, might as well buy the typical jolly ranchers unless you really love orange (or hate cherry/apple/blue). 

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment