Sunday, June 25, 2023

2020 O'Natura Cabernet Franc-Marselan

O! Natura! How iridescent you are! Inside my glass!

This wine has disappeared from the internet, I think it's the same as their "red blend" if I'm honest (since it is a blend). I found it to be so smooth, but also grippy. Tastes like thick cherries; a red woodsy vibe. Warming and pleasant!

 

 

 

 

I did manage to make the Lasagna with Mushroom Ragù and Prosciutto Cotto pairing, which was no small feat -- this bad boy had so many steps (make the sauce, make the mushroom ragu, put it together, store the leftovers, gain 10 pounds of lasagna...) and although the result was impressive and tasty, it wasn't worth the squeeze in my opinion. Stauffers veggie lasagna would be just fine. For shame, me!

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment