Thursday, July 28, 2022

Taffy Town Taffy

Although they have terrifying sounding nutty flavors, this taffy is peanut and tree-nut free! That's really cool. The flavors aren't labelled, though, so I'm giving them a copious smell-and-look-over before I try them, because even an artificial PB taffy would eff my world up. And they have a lot of different flavors (which is neat)! But I digress.

Strawberry Banana: Cute pink and yellow stripes, this flavor is true to its name, and tastes a little like a banana split. I guess the milk in the recipe adds to that milky vibe. Problem is, it's very hot so this was extremely melty and hard to unwrap/consume. And I'm still a bit scared because New Food. But I think it was good. 7/10

Cotton Candy: This was the first "cotton candy" flavored candy I've ever enjoyed! It does indeed taste like cotton candy, but it's also a bit buttery. Pretty cool. 8/10

Red Licorice: This is also pretty darn uncanny for a red vine. But red vines aren't that great, especially in taffy form. 5/10

Honey: I was scared this would be seeret PB because it's tan. But it was just a nice light honey flavor. 6/10

Raspberry Lemonade: All of these flavors are impressively accurate! This tastes like a berry lemonade, and I like it. 7/10

Cherry: This was pink with just 2 tiny red stripes on the edge, so I didn't know for sure if it was cheerry or strawberry. However, it kinda tastes like medicine (albeit sweet medicine), so I think it's cherry. Too bad, I don't like this one, but I know it's my personal childhood medicine damage! 4/10

 

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment