Saturday, July 2, 2022

Rain-Blo Bubble Gum Balls

OK, the name Rain-Blo is objectively great. But also, these are such a nostalgia trip. It's so rare to find non-sugar-free gum now!! Hurts my jaw and I would never chew gum in public because I hate the noise when other people do it, so I'm not really a gum gal, but when I was a little kid, I bought a small gumball machine and I was so proud of it and myself and just delighted with the whole thing. It made me think of buying vending machines and pinball machines, even though a gumball machine is like, obviously much less intense. It took actual coins though! And then I was rich and had gum. So this tastes like that. The four colors actually do taste slightly different, I feel like, even though the flavor is basically "sugar and gum". And it wears out in approx 2 minutes. But still, what a trip! Thanks, RainBlo.

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment