Tuesday, June 14, 2022

popchips potato - sea salt & vinegar

These are cute, and ostensibly nut free! The subheading "POTATO" makes me wonder if there are non-potato popchips (corn!?) but not wonder enough to look it up. Stay tuned maybe. Anyway, these are shaped like cute little bowls, and they have the texture of a quaker rice cake, but thinner. This is a good thing, I think. They might be better than regular chips, except the salt and vinegar is masking my comparison abilities. I don't love vinegar, so I don't think this particular flavor is working for me, even though it works OK with some traditional fried chips. Perhaps the airy popchip calls for an airier, less biting flavor profile. Fun to eat though, and I guess healthier than other chips, which means a serving is more chips, which is always a plus. I don't know that I'd go for this flavor again (it's more vinegar than salt), but I'd certainly go for a pop chip of another type. 

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment