Friday, June 17, 2022

Dunkin' Falling For Maple kcups

This has a really, really strong maple scent! And I guess flavor too. At first I was like "haha, wow, neat!" but after a few I was like "oh god, any other flavor, please", and that's where I find myself today. The artificially flavored ones always turn sour for me after a while. Still, if you love maple, this is worth a shot -- it smells like someone's eating waffles the whole day long after I make it, which is sometimes nice, sometimes not. A little bit of that sharp artificial aftertaste, but otherwise this goes well with milk and is certainly drinkable, and a fun change of pace (for a time). Probably would pick a regular flavor over this in the future, though. (Or get a smaller pack!)

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment