Sunday, March 27, 2022

Kraft macaroni & cheese - Frozen II shapes

I know what you might be thinking: does this really deserve its own entry, distinct from Regular Kraft Mac and Cheese, Spirals Kraft Mac and Cheese, or Easy Mac with Paw Patrol Shapes? But I claim to you: yes! Yes! It is distinct, and it is better. The quantity is less than the non-shaped macs, including spirals, which is good for my health, but the taste is also better, I guess because the noodles are firmer(?) and carry more sweet, sweet sauce. I also like Frozen II well enough (but the other shapes like Cars II and Spongebob II and even Paw Patrol Cop Dogs II taste equally good). Of course, the taste is creamier than Easy Mac. I will say that sometimes I get a liiiittle stomach ache after eating, but I suspect that's just what milk and fat and cheese will do to a girl. Worth it.



Overall
Cost: 7/10
Taste: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment