Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Fancypants Ginger Snap Cookies

Nut free cookies! I love to see it. These are OK. I generally like ginger snaps, but I gotta say, my mom does it better. (And maybe so does Pepperidge Farm). These are very firm/crunchy, even though the outside is weirdly crumbly. No real "snap" to speak of -- they have the texture of a Chips Ahoy. The taste is quite gingery, which is nice, although maybe a little overwhelming? Or too savory somehow, rather than the sugar/butter vibes I might like. More molasses might help? Anyway they're definitely pleasant, and I love to have a "real dessert", so thank you, Fancypants! Only major downside -- I couldn't find an expiry date anywhere, so I hope they aren't super old. Oh well.

Overall
Cost: 4/10 [5$]
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment