Sunday, March 20, 2022

Autumn Arch Beer Project

This is a big open warehousey space on the south side of Newark with lots of creative beers (mainly sours). Sounds amazing, right? Except one of their brews has PEANUTS in it, so I can't actually drink any of them. But that's a personal problem for your girl, so I still end up going here with friends pretty often. Luckily they have local wines (chardonnay, cabernet) too and I drink those with no issue. I do like that you go to the counter to order because it avoids the awkwardness of trying to get a bartender's attention, so if it weren't for the nut thing I'd be very into this joint. Indoor and outdoor seating, dog-friendly, cute. Servers are nice but not "too" nice. Good vibes, just bad for allergy girls.

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment