Friday, March 4, 2022

DiGiorno Stuffed Crust Personal Pepperoni Pizza

I like the idea of a personal pizza, because I am an only child and want things to be just for me. And although I don't like DiGiorno typically, I guess I liked the full size version of this pizza. But the little one was less good, mainly because the stuffed crust was so firm and dried out that you couldn't even tell it was stuffed crust at all. The pizza also didn't have that "buttery" crust vibe I like, or any seasoning at all. It was very bland! Soft and tasteless pizza still isn't terrible, and it's soy free and a good size, so I'm thinking maybe cooking this in the oven instead of the microwave might at least solve the texture issue. I should give it another chance simply because I adore stuffed crust and Pizza Hut is nut city.

 

Update: I tried it in the oven! It did make the crust-cheese a more normal texture, but it still wasn't good. The sauce is just too sweet and gross, the crust cheese tastes like nothing, and I just wish it were better than it is. Oh well. 


Overall

Cost: 6/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment