Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Argilla Brewing Co at Pietro's Pizza

This place has a lot of good qualities: they actually answered my FB message about allergens (so rare!) and they answered that it was all basically nut-free except desserts. Hooray! The food and beer were also great, and the location is pretty close to me, with parking, and also not super crowded with undergrads since it's a driver.

The negatives: they don't take reservations, but were busy and we had to wait a while for a table (even though there were lots of empty tables -- I'm guessing they just didn't have enough workers, which is true basically everywhere these days). We also weren't told we could chill at an empty table while we waited, which seemed like a nice thing to do. So the whole check-in process was awkward. But the server at our table once we got it was perfectly fine.

I ordered a pizzo (personal size) with mushrooms and spinach, and it was a good size (I finished it and wasn't dyin') and tasty enough, although nothing earth shattering. I also got the Cherry Berry Whipped beer, which I really especially liked -- it was a milky opaque pink, not super fizzy, nice sour fruity beer.

Good times! I'm looking forward to going back either with family or boyf later.

Later: Ha, joke's on past-me, 'cause I no longer have a boyf and I hardly have any family! But I did go with my dad, and sadly, he did not like the pizza at all and they didn't have fish. So it was a bust for him. For me, I got the Kennett personal pizzo, which was solid, good cheese (ate it all) and a Pineapple Citrus Whipped beer, which I also especially liked. Their beers are great! Their pizza is good! Someone go here with me! :p

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment